Mark Ford - UNT Regents Professor and Coordinator of Percussion.
Camp Curriculum Coordinator
Michael Hernandez - Associate Director of Bands and Percussion Coordinator for the Plano Senior High School Cluster in Plano, Texas.
Paul Rennick - UNT Percussion Professor and Percussion Caption Manager for Santa Clara Vanguard Drum and Bugle Corps.
Guest Artist - TBA
Other UNT percussion faculty will present clinics as well. The teaching faculty is composed of UNT Drumline alumni who are instructors for high school, college, and Drum Corps International programs.
Students must provide their own instruments for camp. Speak to your band director to borrow what you need.
UNT Marching Camp Sponsors:
- Dynasty - https://www.dynastydrums.com
- Innovative Percussion - http:// www.innovativepercussion.com/
- Tama/Bergerault - https://www.tama.com
- Sabian - https://sabian.com
- Remo - http://remo.com/
- Evans - http://www.evansdrumheads.com
- Meinl - https://meinlpercussion.com/
- Lone Star Percussion - http://www.lonestarpercussion.com/
Registration fees and other fees:
- $485 - Resident, includes tuition, meals, room and t-shirt
- $325 - Commuter, includes tuition and t-shirt
- $100 - Optional Commuter meal plan
- $50 – Late departure fee includes a room for the night of June 8th. No meal is included for either the evening of the 8th or the morning of the 9th. Contact the UNT Marching Percussion Host, Mark Ford, with any questions regarding late departure arrangements.
Cancellations must be made on or before May 26, 2023 to receive a refund of your fees, less a $40 application fee. No refunds will be issued after May 26, 2023. Refund processing can take up to 60 days.
Registration deadline – May 26, 2023
Have questions? Please contact Mark Ford, email@example.com or (940) 369-6541.